Saturday, September 28, 2013

Did I say how much I really dislike eblog and its ease to be able to navigate through all the links? I haven't posted for some time now. Ok, so on August 2, 2013, it was eight years that my beloved Dad passed on. I miss him and my Mom sorely, especially on clear late afternoons -usually in autumn. After my Mom passed away, I still had six years left with my Dad. I miss seeing his little white Mitsubishi truck drive up to our house whenever he'd come for a visit. When the visit was about over and I'd hug him and tell him how much I loved him, his eyes would get misty. Probably, because he'd remembered when he had to say goodbye to my Mom after she passed on. Well, now until next year, (God willing), when it will be nine years of his passing in August. The only visits I get now from him or my Mom, are when they come to me in dreams. "Mom, Dad, I love you more then words will ever say and I also miss you, like I thought I never would." Your daughter, -Ella

(P.S. Four years have passed since the above entry was made. A lot has happened since then.

No comments: